RHS Chelsea Flower Show
The RHS Chelsea Flower Show is back this year at the Royal Hospital Chelsea in London from Tuesday 21st to Saturday 25th May 2019. This flower and landscape gardens show attracts hundreds of thousand visitors from all over the world every year. Being the most famous exposition of this kind in the UK, you might even bump into members of the British Royal Family!
The Clayton Crown Hotel London is ideally located with direct access to the city centre. There are two ways of getting to the show via public transport, which takes approximately 30 minutes.
Directions by Train
Walk from the hotel to Willesden Green station or Kilburn station (10 minutes). Or take the bus to get to the tube station:
- Lines 260 / 266 / 460 to get to Willesden Green station (6 minutes)
- Lines 16 / 32 / 186 / 316 / 332 to get to Kilburn station (4 minutes)
- The Jubilee line is towards Stratford and takes about 15 minutes to get to Westminster Station (8 stops).
Once there, the Circle line towards Edgware Road will take you to Sloane Square in 5 minutes (3 stops).
Directions by Bus
- Take bus line 16 or 332 right in front of the hotel and get down at Edgware Road Station (Stop EC). It will take about 25 minutes.
- The Circle line towards Victoria will take you to Sloane Square in 13 minutes (7 stops).
Take a look at our latest offers and book your stay here.