HOTELS NEAR CONVENTION CENTRE
Clayton Hotels are in prime Dublin city locations within both walking distance, and easily accessible by public transport, to the Convention Centre in Dublin.
The Convention Centre Dublin is Ireland’s world-class conference centre located in the Docklands, the hub of the city in terms of innovation and technology. With the thousands of events hosted here and umpteen industry awards since opening in 2010, the centre attracts business and industry enthusiasts from far and wide. The centre strives to serve as a truly first rate venue with all events and has played host to the Alltech Craft Brews and Food Fair and IAB Digital Upfronts, to name a few.
Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane is located in the very core of Dublin, just minutes away from the iconic Convention Centre Dublin. It is perfect for those attending one of the fascinating exhibits here who enjoy a touch of Clayton comfort and luxury. Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge’s stunning Victorian property sits perfectly just on the fringe of the city centre so to escape the noise of the city but be close enough to never miss a thing. Clayton Hotel Leopardstown is just 10km south of the city and connected with all key transport links and ideal place to rest in style while exploring Dublin’s offerings. Likewise, Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport, just outside the City is exceedingly accessible to all must-see venues and is a favourite place to dwell for national and international guests attending much enjoyed events in Dublin city such as Comic Con Dublin, held in the Convention Centre.
- Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane is only a 4 minute walk over the Samuel Beckett Bridge to the Convention Centre so is an ideal place to stay when attending an event in the city.
- The gibson hotel is 1km/10 minute stroll along North Wall Quay.
- Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge is walkable to the impressive venue in just over 30 minutes. Otherwise it is 10 minutes in a car and staff will always be much obliging in organising taxis. This hotel is also on the route of several bus services and the Dart into the city centre.
- Clayton Hotel Leopardstown is just a 25 minute drive to the Convention Centre via the N31 and is conveniently located on the Luas Green Line which is an effortless journey to the city.
- Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport is vastly connected to the city centre in order to facilitate for international guests. The Convention Centre is a mere 15 minutes away with the M50 motorway.