Meeting Packages and Meeting Rooms
From the outset our dedicated meetings teams will work closely with you to ensure your event is an enjoyable experience for both you and your guests. A successful meeting is not just about the venue – it’s about delivering an overall package that includes unrivalled service and facilities.
See our quick reference guide for all hotels, capacities and facilities.Download quick reference guide
Whatever the occasion, your event is in safe hands at Clayton Hotels. The team’s meticulous attention to detail and consistent high standard of service not only ensures your piece of mind as the organiser but guarantees a successful meeting for you and your delegates. As part of your booking package you can expect to find the following across Clayton Hotels:
- Unlimited, complimentary, high-speed WiFi
- Flip charts (one per room)
- Air conditioned rooms (in most meeting rooms)
- Freshly chilled mineral water
- Smart-boards are available in selected rooms
- Meeting rooms are available in both free and fixed seating – set ups are based on clients requirements
- Excellent access to city centres, international airports, primary road networks and motorways
- Natural daylight in larger conference rooms and some of the syndicate rooms
- Plentiful power points in all conference areas
- Conference rooms refreshed and replenished throughout the day
- Suitable exhibition space
- Pads, pencils and stationery supplies available in all locations
- Plentiful car parking with complimentary parking at selected hotels
Dublin Meeting Venues
Clayton Hotels have 4 Dublin based hotels which provide ideal meeting room facilities for meetings, seminars, training, workshops, breakfast meetings and more.
- Clayton Hotel Leopardstown meeting and events centre has recently been refurbished and offer 12 modern meeting rooms that can facilitate any type of meeting for up to 50 people. The hotel is ideally located off the M50 with easy access to Aircoach routes and LUAS green line. Parking is available onsite.
- Clayton Hotel Ballsbridge is ideally located in the heart of Ballsbridge with close proximity to major transport networks into Dublin city centre. The hotel provides 5 meeting roomsthat can cater for up to 50 delegates and can offer a range of layouts to suit your meeting.
- Clayton Hotel Burlington Road is Dublin City’s largest conference hotel located just 30 minutes drive from Dublin International Airport and a 15 minute walk to St Stephens Green. Conduct everything from business meetings to brainstorming sessions in one of the hotels 20 flexible meeting rooms that cater from 2-100 delegates. The dedicated meetings floor has a devoted Meetings Manager to esnure all clients are greeted on arrival and looked after throughout their meeting. Each meeting room has an abundance of natural daylight, air conditioning, fitted projector and screens as well as writing materials and table refreshments. Car-parking is available on site and is subject to availabilty, charges apply.
- Clayton Hotel Cardiff Lane is ideally located in Grand Canal Dock and has 5 meeting rooms that can cater for up to 50 people and is ideal for board meetings, interviews, training seminars and more.
- Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport is ideally located near Dublin Airport and offers 17 meeting rooms that can cater for up to 30 people boardroom style. There is ample parking available onsite and the airport provides a complimentary shuttle bus to and from Dublin Airport.
Regional Ireland Meeting Packages
Clayton Hotels have hotels in Cork, Wexford and Galway that also offer meeting room facilities.
- Clayton Hotel Silver Springs will undergo major refurbishments of the meeting and events centre in 2016 and will offer delegates 11 state-of-the-art meeting rooms for all types of meetings in Cork. The hotel also has ample parking facilities on site.
- Clayton Hotel Galway boasts 11 spacious boardroom and syndicate rooms that feature state-of-the-art equipment and natural light. The hotel is located in Ballybrit, Galway and has on-site parking available.
- Clayton Whites Hotel has 8 smaller meeting rooms that can cater for up to 100 delegates theatre style. It’s ideally located in the centre of Wexford Town and has secure, underground parking available.
UK meeting rooms
Clayton Hotels has 6 hotels located in the UK: in Belfast, London, Manchester, Leeds and Cardiff.
- Clayton Hotel Belfast is ideally located in the city centre and offers 10 spacious meeting rooms that can cater for up to 120 theatre style.
- Clayton Hotel Chiswick recently refurbished its meeting and events centre and has 8 meeting rooms that can cater for up to 70 delegates theatre style. The hotel is ideally located close to Chiswick Business Park.
- Clayton Crown Hotel is located in Cricklewood in North West London and has 4 versatile meeting rooms that can cater for up to 120 delegates theatre style.
- Clayton Hotel Manchester Airport is located minutes from Manchester Airport terminals and has 20 meeting rooms that can cater for up to 100 delegates theatre style.
- Clayton Hotel Leeds has 8 meeting rooms that can cater for up to 200 delegates theatre style. The hotel has underground secure parking available for delegates.
- Clayton Hotel Cardiff is ideally located just off Mary Street and has 7 state-of-the-art meeting rooms available for hire. These rooms can cater for up to 100 delegates and offer natural daylight for all delegates.