Facebook Terms and Conditions
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The competition is being run by Clayton Hotels part of Dalata Hotel Group PLC.
- You must be aged 18 years or over to enter this competition.
- Prize is as follows
2 night stay with breakfast in any Clayton Hotel.
- A winner will be chosen from the correct answers given.
- The prize subject to availability.
- Other expenses are not included. Flights and other travel expenses are not included.
- Judges decision is final.
- By entering your email address and ticking the opt in box you agree to receive emails from Clayton Hotels. If you do not wish to receive emails, do not tick the ‘Sign Up’ box.
- You may also unsubscribe from emails at any time by following the unsubscribe link shown on each subsequent email you may receive.
- Prize is transferable to friends or family but may not be sold again for monetary gain.
- No element of the prize can be exchanged for cash.
- Prize and aspects of the prize may not be changed without notice.
- No purchase on claytonhotels.com is necessary to enter.
- Winners will be notified using the email address supplied on the entry form. Failure to respond within 24 hours will result in the prize being forfeited. No responsibility can be taken for incorrect information being supplied.
- Competition can be withdrawn at any time.
- The competition will commence on 18th June and 19th June and will run until Wednesday 22nd April 2016. Winner will be announced on Wednesday 30th April 2016. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- The participant is providing information to Clayton Hotels, operated by Dalata Hotel Group PLC and not to Facebook.
- By entering this competition you are giving permission to us to announce your name or share your image should you be the winner on our social media channels.
- By entering this competition you are giving Clayton Hotels permission to use the image shared with us via the #FairytaleMoment mechanic on Twitter and Facebook.