Dublin is the gateway to Europe and better known as “Europe’s Silicon Valley” as many global companies have set up their European headquarters in the heart of the city with Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Microsoft and Amazon to name a few and what is it that has drawn so much international attention?
With some of the fastest growing tech hubs in the world, intertwined with tradition and historical landmarks – there’s something for everyone in Ireland’s capital city but here’s a snapshot of what sets us apart:
- Such a range of diverse venues, attractions and eateries there’s one thing they all have in common – great quality that won’t break the bank.
- Getting to Dublin has never been easier, with over 60 airlines flying from over 175 destinations, direct flights from Europe, USA, Canada, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Dublin is one of Europe’s busiest airports.
- In Dublin, business is such a pleasure that over 1,150 overseas companies have chosen Ireland as their European base, from Google to Facebook to Amazon and beyond – seems like they’re on to something good!
- What’s work without play? Dublin has a long tradition of music, culture and historical festivals, your only problem will be fitting it all in.
- Finally, it’s our people who set us apart… and we’re ready and waiting with the warmest of Irish welcomes.