Christmas Venues in Birmingham
That most wonderful time of the year is on the way and what better way to get into the festive spirit than with Clayton Hotel Birmingham.
Whether you are planning a celebration with colleagues, a party with friends, a dinner with family or even a swanky afternoon tea, Clayton Hotel Birmingham has a festive calendar that’s filled to the brim!
Christmas Lunch at Clayton Hotel Birmingham
Join us for a sumptuous festive lunch in our Grill restaurant. Our festive 3-course meal is the perfect way to celebrate with your colleagues, friends and family. Surround yourself with seasonal cheer, a glass of fizz on arrival and Christmas novelties.
Available from Monday to Friday from 12pm until 2pm. From £30.00 pp our Festive lunch includes the following menu.
- Spiced carrot and parsnip soup, warm bread roll and butter (V, VG, GF) (12)
- Gluten free seeded roll & vegan butter available
- Herb roasted vegetable salad, mixed leaf, shaved vegan parmesan, sun blushed tomato tapenade (V, VG, GF)
- Chicken liver paté, baby leaf salad, pickled sultana, brioche (GF) (6, 7, 9, 11)
- Gluten free seeded roll & vegan butter available.
- Chickpea, tomato and vegetable tagine, roasted cashew, herb rice (GF, V, VG) (5 Cashew, 12)
- Salmon fillet served on spring onion and dill risotto with salsa verde (GF) (3 Salmon, 7, 12)
- Roasted bronze turkey parcel with sage, onion and sausagemeat stuffing, wrapped in bacon, roast turkey gravy (GF) (12)
- Non-pork version available – turkey parcel, sage & onion stuffing, roast turkey gravy
- All served with traditional trimmings of roast potatoes, braised red cabbage, brussel sprouts and carrots.
- Fruit salad and sorbet (V, VG, GF)
- Christmas pudding and brandy sauce (V) (5 nuts, 6 wheat)
- Gluten free & vegan option available
- Chocolate and coconut art with chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream
- (V, VG, GF) (5 nuts, 8)
Private and Shared Christmas Party Nights
Celebrate the festivities in style in our Event Suites for a truly unforgettable evening in the run up to Christmas Party the night away in style with an arrival glass of fizz, a sumptuous 3 course festive dinner, Christmas novelties, DJ and dancefloor.
Dress smart to party from 7 pm until midnight. From £50.00 per person. Based on a minimum of 65 guests and deposit required.
Roasted cauliflower soup with leek oil served with warm bread roll and butter (V, VG, GF) (6, 7)Gluten free seeded roll & vegan butter available
Butternut squash and red pepper tart, rocket and red chard salad (V, VG, GF) (8, 9)
Pressed ham hock terrine, crispy prosciutto salad with sweet pickled plum and shallot (GF) (13, 9)
Roasted sweet potato, herb and chickpea loaf (V, VG, GF) (8, 12, 13)
Baked cod loin, creamed savoy cabbage, prawn and chive butter sauce (GF) (1+2 Prawn, 3 Cod, 7, 9)
Roasted bronze turkey parcel with sage, onion and sausagemeat stuffing, wrapped in bacon, roast turkey gravy (GF) (12, 8)Non-pork version available – Turkey parcel, sage & onion stuffing, roast turkey gravy.
All mains courses are served with traditional accompaniments – roast potatoes, glazed carrots, brusselsprouts and braised red cabbage.
Fresh fruit salad with blood orange sorbet (V, VG, GF)
Rum and raisin cheesecake, milk chocolate ice cream (V) (6 Wheat, 7, 9, 11)
Christmas pudding served with brandy sauce or custard (V, GF) (5 Nuts, 9)Gluten free & vegan option available
Festive Afternoon Tea
Escape the cold and wrap up in our Festive afternoon tea this Christmas, indulge with a glass of prosecco or mulled wine, a delicious selection of Christmas themed finger sandwiches, scones, cakes and more as well as your chosen tea from the speciality range. Afternoon tea served from 1pm to 4.30pm daily.
Our Festive afternoon tea includes the following menu.
Smoked salmon, chive cream and watercress (3-salmon,7,6-wheat)
Free range devilled egg mayonnaise (6-wheat,11,13)
Brie, tomato and red pepper chutney (6-wheat,7,9)
Roast turkey, sage and onion stuffing, cranberry sauce (6-wheat)
Pigs in blankets (GF) (9)
(All items can be served on a gluten-free bread)
Plain and fruit scones served with strawberry jam and cornish clotted cream (V) (6-wheat,7,9)
Snowman macaroons filled with juicy cranberry jam and white chocolate ganache (GF,V) (11,7,5-almond)
Christmas gingerbreads (GF,V) (11)
Festive forest fruit trifle (6-wheat,7,11,9)
Sugar dusted mince pies (GF,VE) (9,5-almond)
(All items can be served gluten-free)
Available from 26th November to 31st December.
£24.95 per adult
£12.50 per child