The National Exhibition Centre
The National Exhibition Centre located 12.5 miles from the hotel is the UK’s number one venue of choice for visitors, exhibitors and organisers.
NEC has 20 exhibition halls, outdoor spaces and 34 large conference suites. The Genting Arena is part of the NEC and is the home to music and live shows. Resort World Birmingham is a walking distance from NEC, and you can explore 50 outlets stores, cinema, casino and 18 bars and restaurants.
NEC Partners & Events
If you have to visit the NEC and you are looking for a Birmingham Hotel Near NEC we know the best hotel for you.
Located in Birmingham city centre, Clayton Hotel Birmingham is the perfect stay if you want to visit the city and attend an event at the NEC.
Clayton Hotel Birmingham is a partner hotel of the National Exhibition centre. Therefore, we’d like to invite you to stay with us at the following events:
- 8th July – 31st July – The Friends Experience: The One in Birmingham
- 20th – 23rd July – Tony Robbins – Unleash the Power within UK
- 26th July – 13th August – Secret Cinema Presents Grease: Live Experience
- 1st – 18th August – The Friends Experience: The One in Birmingham
- 1st – 13th August – Secret Cinema Presents Grease: Live Experience
- 3rd – 6th of August – The Festival of Quilts
- 26th – 27th August – Gravity Show
- 7th – 10th September – Insomnia – The Gaming Festival
- 13th – 14th September – The Contamination and Geotech Expo
- 13th – 14th September – UK Metals Expo
- 19th – 20th September – The Emergency Tech Show
- 20th – 21st September – Women’s Health Professional Care
Getting to The NEC from Clayton Hotel Birmingham
The easiest way to reach the NEC from Clayton Hotel Birmingham is by train. It’s a 15-20 minutes journey with trains departing every 10 minutes.
The hotel is located at just 5-minute walk to the New Street train station which has a direct train to Birmingham International Train Station which is joined via a walkway to the NEC Site
The national exhibition centre can also be reached by car in 25 minutes via the A45.