Hotel near Wembley Stadium and Arena
Wembley is a well-established sporting arena and live music venue. Whether you are a sports fan, music lover or looking for some great entertainment in London, make sure you check out Wembley Stadiums event’s list. Take the most convenient route from the Clayton Hotel City of London and start your unforgettable experience. The total journey time is 50 minutes from Aldgate Tube station which is located 4 minutes’ walk from our hotel. Simply take the Metropolitan line direct to Wembley and enjoy what it has to offer.
It is home to English football, and hosts the FA Cup semi/finals annually, Rugby world league Challenge Cup and more recently the NFL games. It can hold up to 90,000 people at any one time and has 4 of the largest restaurants in London.
Directions by tube (48 minutes)
- Walk 6 minutes from the hotel to Aldgate Station
- Take the Metropolitan line towards Uxbridge
- Depart the train at Wembley Park Station
- Walk (10 minutes in total) South-west on Bridge Rd/A4089
- Turn left towards Olympic Way
- Turn right onto Olympic Way
- Take the stairs
- Turn right onto Engineers Way
- Turn left towards Wembley Park Blvd
- Continue onto Wembley Park Blvd
- Turn right onto Lakeside Way