Hotel near Wembley Stadium
Wembley is a well-established sporting arena and live music venue. Whether you are a sports fan, music lover or looking for some great entertainment in London, make sure you check out Wembley Stadiums event’s list. Take the most convenient route from Clayton Hotel City of London and start your unforgettable experience. The total journey time is 50 minutes from Aldgate Tube station which is located 4 minutes’ walk from our hotel. Take the Metropolitan line direct to Wembley and enjoy what it has to offer.
Events at Wembley Stadium London
Wembley is home to English football, and hosted the UEFA 2020, the FA Cup semi/finals annually, Rugby world league Challenge Cup and more recently the NFL games. It can hold up to 90,000 people at any one time and has 4 of the largest restaurants in London. The Wembley Stadium is going to host the UEFA Women’s EURO in 2022, Ed Sheeran and Coldplay concert and more to be announced.
After attending an event at Wembley Stadium extend your trip and turn it into a city break in London. Stay at the Clayton Hotel City of London and explore London by taking some of the iconic London tours or shop until you drop on Oxford street. Contact us for further assistance.
Directions by tube (48 minutes)
- Walk 6 minutes from the hotel to Aldgate Station
- Take the Metropolitan line towards Uxbridge
- Depart the train at Wembley Park Station
- Walk (10 minutes in total) South-west on Bridge Rd/A4089
- Turn left towards Olympic Way
- Turn right onto Olympic Way
- Take the stairs
- Turn right onto Engineers Way
- Turn left towards Wembley Park Blvd
- Continue onto Wembley Park Blvd
- Turn right onto Lakeside Way