Clayton Hotels Reservations Terms & Conditions
Flexible Booking Changes
Book a Clayton Hotel with confidence. We offer flexibility if you need to change your reservation.
If you are arriving into Ireland or the United Kingdom from another country, we ask that all guests follow all public health and Government guidelines where you may be required to isolate for 14 days. A list of countries are presently on the travel exemption list where isolation is not required. For arrivals to Ireland, please refer to www.gov.ie and for arrivals to UK hotels please refer to www.gov.uk for a list of these countries. Dalata hotel group will take the necessary measures as outlined in the Government guidelines to protect the welfare and safety of all guests and team members.
If you are required to quarantine please contact the hotel so that they can make the necessary arrangements.
Click On Clayton
- Only available when you book online at claytonhotels.com or the hotels official website.
- You must activate your account by following the link on the activation email we send you.
- €10 discount applies to hotels located in the Republic of Ireland / £10 discount off hotels in the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.
- Click on Clayton is not available on sale rates & selected discounted promotions, varies by hotel.
Your credit card details are required to guarantee the reservation; however, no charge will be made at the time of booking (*excluding prepaid offers). Reservations cancelled outside of cancellation policy will incur a penalty equivalent to a one night’s stay which will be deducted from the credit card provided at the time of booking.
The property reserves the right to pre-authorise cards prior to arrival. Should the card decline, they also reserve the right to advise of this accordingly and request cancellation of the booking within the cancellation policy.
- For prepaid offers the full amount will be taken from the card provided at the time of booking and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Group bookings may have different cancellation policies depending on the contractual agreements for each individual group with specific hotels.
- Cash payments are welcome in all of our hotels. If you choose to pay in cash upon arrival, a security deposit in the form of cash or a preauthorisation on a credit or debit card will be requested, along with photo id.
To cancel your hotel booking, either manage your Clayton Hotel online reservation or contact the hotel direct BY 2PM LOCAL TIME THE DAY PRIOR ARRIVAL. Failure to do so will result in an amount equal to the value of the first night’s accommodation being charged to compensate the hotel for its loss of earnings (‘the Cancellation Fee’). Deposits paid by the guest will be applied against the Cancellation Fee owing.
In the event of a guests non-arrival (no-show), an amount equal to the value of the first night’s accommodation charge will be applied to the credit card that was used to guarantee the booking or billed backed to the company where credit facilities are established to compensate the hotel for its loss of earnings (‘the Cancellation Fee’). Deposits paid by the guest will be applied against the Cancellation Fee owing.
Child rates apply to children 2-12 years when sharing with adults. Infants under 2 years stay free of charge. Cots are available on request but cannot be guaranteed.
Any special instructions you have submitted with your booking should relate to your reservation and are likely to be addressed on the day of your arrival. If you have any more pressing requests we would suggest you contact the hotel directly by email or phone.
Bookings of 10 rooms or more: We reserve the right to request a deposit on bookings of 10 rooms or more and further terms & conditions may apply, for further details please contact the hotel directly.
Clayton Hotels may change any aspect of this site or its content, including the availability of any suppliers, features, information, or other content, at any time and without notice. The information and prices on this site are not ‘live’ and are updated periodically. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of all information and prices, regrettably, errors do occasionally occur. Where a price or information is posted on the website incorrectly due to a technical or human error, we shall not be bound by such price. The prices and any discounts shown on this site are applicable to claytonhotels.com only and may vary from the prices offered for the same service through alternative sales channels.